So many options...

From: Rob Connelly (flpinc@nc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 03:22:51 EEST

Very well said, Terry. Given that technology has changed considerably since
the list was initially started, many more options are available now than
there were before and some of them are cheaper if not free. It's not that
we are being cheap, but that there are other ways to go about it. But let's
not forget how much Hannu and Andre had to put into it to get to this point.
Thanks for the excellent service indeed.

Whatever Hannu and the list decides is fine with me as well. And if
donations are required, then put me down for $100.

Rob Connelly
FineLine Prototyping, Inc.
6300-130 Limousine DR
Raleigh, NC 27613