RE: End of service...

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@3dcompress.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 18:47:57 EEST

In terms of donating money.... some thoughts. If you turn it into a what we
call it a non profit organization in US -- it might require some paper work
but then you can ask for subscription money. For example -- for $100 every
one at ASU can participate in rp-ml -- same as for XYZ industries. It would
be easy for me to process this subscription. and it can be on voluntary
basis so no is kept out for lack of money.

On the other hand if 2000$ is all you need I bet between Stratasys, 3D
Systems and others could cough up that much -- its a drop in the marketing
budget for those companies..... Terry is right -- do what you can to keep it
alive.

Now I was going to offer that ASU could host the list serve but you want to
keep it close to you which I understand.

AR

Dr. Anshuman Razdan
Director, PRISM
http://3dk.asu.edu