Re: End of service...

From: Steven (steve@familyjeweler.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 18:19:53 EEST

Well I certainly have benefited greatly because of this list and will be
willing to pay for a subscription. I wonder if some of users from the
larger corporations will be able to pass this through their budgets though.

Steven Pollack
COO, Digital Jeweler, LLC
www.DigitalJeweler.NET
"Online Custom Jewelry Design"