It's RP time -- RPML Co-Op Part

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 18:53:35 EEST

Subject: RPML Co-op Project for RP&M 2001

With less than three weeks to go it's time for a real rapid experience
which is where RP really showcases its benefits.

I posted the file for the inserts on fantasia.vr.clemson.edu in several
subdirectories so it would be easy to locate and download. The file name is
Final01.zip and includes the following files Ainsert.stl, Binsert.stl and
Pinsert.doc ( the personalized insert design ).

The Pinsert.doc file is the design for the small personalized insert that
fits into the mold. Anyone interested can walk into the show with an insert
with your name, company or logo and we will mold personalized parts while
you wait.

If you or your company wishes to make an insert for use in this project,
please contact Joseph P. Frantz of FRANTZ INDUSTRIES, INC. E-mail:
joe@frantzind.com. This project promotes all aspects of rapid tooling
while providing conference attendees a chance to see your rapid tooling
efforts first hand.

Also go to the following web site
...http://www.sme.org/cgi-bin/get-evdoc.pl?&&000133&000007&007576&&SME&

Elaine Hunt

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
  The important thing is to not stop questioning. " --Albert Einstein--
Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/