(no subject)

From: chua robert (c_robert@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 16:51:20 EEST

We have an FDM 2000 rapid prototyping machine from Stratasys. It utilizes
Fused Deposition Modeling technology.

The FDM2000, with our exclusive Fused Deposition Modeling technology, lets
you review your design at every phase of the development process, test it
for fit and form, simulate product performance, and finally produce your
prototype tooling - without the time and cost associated with more
traditional prototyping methods. Operating unattended and accessible
directly from a workstation on your CAD network, the FDM2000 can fill your
modeling needs, concepts through prototypes, while your design team works on
other projects.

If you have any questions or intrested in having a ptototype made. Just
e-mail me.

I'm from Fraunhofer Inc. Boston MA