Re: battery backup for SLA250

From: Paul Bordner (paulb@laserrepro.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 18:55:10 EEST

Sorry it took so long, but we have individual UPS back-ups on each machine here. The SLA250 machines have a Liebert UPStation GXT and the SLA5000 machines have a UPStation S. These provide a conditioned power supply to our machines so that no surges reach the machines. They also provide about 30-45 minutes of power when a total power loss is witnessed. You can contact Reece Clemens @ 614-841-2792. He should know exactly what we have here. They offer other systems too that can provide more back-up time. The last time I looked into it I could up-grade all my systems for ~ $12,000 so that I would have about 2-3 hours of back-up during a total power loss. We have yet to go that direction.

Paul Bordner
Laser Reproductions
501 Morrison Road, Suite 101
Gahanna, OH 43230