SFF Symposium Abstracts

From: SFF Symposium (sffsymp@uts.cc.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 01:02:34 EEST

We have recently discovered that a number of abstracts submitted for
the Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium using the
http://lff.me.utexas.edu web site may not have been received by our
server. We regret that this may have resulted in lost abstracts. If
you or someone you know has submitted an abstract to the SFF
Symposium in the last two months and did not receive some form of
confirmation within 48 hours of submission, then the abstract most
likely has been lost. Two forms of confirmation are a
server-generated acknowledgment to the email address you provided AND
a communication in some form by the SFF Symposium Coordinator
concerning acceptance of your abstract for the meeting. We have now
repaired and tested the web site's abstract-handling programs, and it
is functioning properly.

We have extended the abstract deadline by one week to April 24. If
you used the web site to submit an abstract and have not heard from
us, please submit it again. If you prefer, you can print your
submission and fax it to us at +512-471-7681. If you have any doubt
concerning a submission, we would request that you submit it again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Rosalie Foster
SFF Symposium Coordinator

Our Postal Mailing Address:

University of Texas at Austin
SFF Symposium/Attn: Dr. Bourell
Mechanical Engineering C2200
160 E. Dean Keeton Street
Austin, TX 78705 USA

phone + (512) 471-3026
fax + (512) 471-7681
SFF Website: http://lff.me.utexas.edu/

For visitor information about Austin:
http://austin.citysearch.com/Austin/Visitors/

For information about the new Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
http://austin.citysearch.com/E/V/AUSTX/0006/34/82/

For general information about Austin:
http://austin.citysearch.com/