Re: Kel Tool Sources

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 17:41:02 EEST

Karl:
There are two 3D Keltool licensees available in the USA. One is Brad Fox in Minniapolis he can be contacted at 651-483-2703. Im sure he will jump in here and explain more about his services. The other licensee is Fusion engineering in rockford IL. 815-397-6069. To find out a little more about Fusion you can go to our web site at www.technicorgroup.com. Then go to the fusion site from there. We are a very large international mold builder with 9 facilities around the world. We offer full service from "art to part" plus anything in between, sevicing most industries.
regards
Bob Morton
Partner / director of technology
Industrial molds Inc / Fusion engineering