Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping Web Site Update

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 03:45:30 EEST

Good Morning:

Several helpful additions and updates have been made to the Worldwide Guide
to Rapid Prototyping web site:

*** We've added a new Rapid Tooling Survey section. A complete and extensive
roadmap to the multifarious technologies and applications available. A guide
to show you what methods you need to consider today and which to watch for
tomorrow.

*** A new section on Electronic Marketplaces for Rapid Prototyping &
Manufacturing has been added. Web exchanges are springing up all over, often
followed by a quick disappearing act. Some rapid prototyping web exchanges
have also had problems, but the market may be better adapted than others to
this new business form because of its inherent CAD orientation. Find out
what's available to RP & M buyers. Learn what advantages they may provide and
how to deal effectively with them from our exclusive interview with
ProtoMarket.com's President, Jeff Katz.

*** Need a quick rapid prototyping technology overview? Try our new Brief
Tutorial section which also covers rapid tooling.

*** How to Find Research Papers! We receive many inquiries from users of Mom,
The Mother of All RP Bibliographies wanting to learn how to obtain complete
research articles and papers. Here are a complete set of directions to help
you use all the academic and web resources available today, including a few
tips you might not have thought of before.

Just a reminder about our FREE BANNER AD EXCHANGE Program. This FREE offer
is going away very soon - if you snooze, you'll lose! You can get a free
banner ad on the Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web site. What's the
catch? There is one, but it's not too big a deal.

You can find the WORLDWIDE GUIDE TO RAPID PROTOTYPING at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road