STEP or Parasolid file conversion to Catia

From: Chuck Ditchendorf (chuck@dhbrown.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 23:53:47 EEST

Larry,

I am not a technical guy but you might call ITI in Milford, OH for some
help. Also, there is a company in Spokane, WA called Translation
Technologies. Phone numbers are, 513-576-3845 for Bob Farrell at ITI and
509-358-2040 for Lee Taylor at TT.

Chuck Ditchendorf
DH Brown Associates, Inc.

509-358-2040