Compiled Responces Re: Software to use MRI & CT SCAN Data for RP

From: Greg Pettengill (gregp@fastq.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 13:54:46 EEST

Dear RPML,
Have I wandered into uncharted territory very close to home? :-)
I was working with Imageware before it became part of SDRC, which call it I-DEAS Freeform. It is a powerful system and likely to be quite expensive though I do not at this time now how much it sells for.

Greg,

Both packages you mention are certainly candidates for this area. Materialise Mimics' suite of software is the industry standard, but probably more like $30,000 (http://www.materialise.be). You might also look into a program called Analyze (http://www.analyzedirect.com). We do this type of work all the time, let me know if we can be of any assistance.

Best regards,
Andy Christensen
Medical Modeling LLC

Hendrik John Wrote;
check Voxim from IVS-Solutions in Germany:

www.ivs-solutions.de <http://www.ivs-solutions.de>

because the SW is very complex and a professional tool, it is not the
cheapest:

What I know is about 22.000 EURO; but please contact them directly!

Regards

Hendrik John