Re: finish with these attachments.

From: martti.huolila@benefon.fi
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 11:04:25 EEST

Hi and Hi to all in the list!

Have patience!
I have heard from a normally reliable source that an alteration of the sort is
on it's way and the list shall in some time be altered to a non-attachement
mode.

Banning the attachments has not been that easy in the present arrangement.

My administrator informed me that RP-ML is responsible of only about 10 % of the
incoming virusload from hahaha@.. for instance. It is a lot but not all.

Since sending web-links is possible and posting to different pages is easy for
so many I second the banning of attachments from mailinng list.

Martti Huolila

"vto" <vto@cnavarro.com> on 30.03.2001 09:15:30