Infiltration

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 17:18:30 EEST

Hello Again RP_ML

I have not had any response from the message I placed below , since there
has been some trouble with the E-mail server I have repeated the message
herein........any comments...?

Hello List Members

I would be interested in hearing comments on the use of cyanoacrylate,
urethanes, and other substances in RP materials. To be more specific, the
infiltration techniques as a sealant before flask style investment casting
and burnout characteristics of the various elements when used.........

Steven Adler CEO
Automated 3D Modeling
adler@a3dm.com
www.a3dm.com