Genisys Xs for sale

From: ETP rapid prototype (wcuriel@adinet.com.uy)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 05:48:31 EEST

Dear list members:

Memorandum

To: The Entire RP-ML Community

From: ETP rapid prototype

Date: March 28, 2001

Re: Genisys Xs for sale

We are trying to sell our Genisys Xs machine. The specifics are as follows:

Our machines serial number is: 62216. It was bought directly from
Stratasys Inc, on July, 1999. We paid $44.000 for it and would be willing
to accept any reasonable offer.

Our company focus has changed somewhat since we purchased it, and we have
decided to devote our resources in different ways including design,
engineering, and polyurethane.

Please let me know if you have any interest in purchasing it, or know
anyone that may. If you need any additional information, please contact me
directly at my e-mail below.

Thank you, Willy.

Willy Curiel
ETP rapid prototype