RE: Off Topic: Printing HPGL files

From: Eifert, Dan (dan.eifert@lmco.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 17:21:41 EEST

Hamish,

Where I work the engineering drawings are archived in HPGL format and we
view them through a program called Preview. When I want to pass them on to
a vendor or someone in procurement, I simply insert the picture into a Word
document. The standard import filters for Word won't handle HPGL but if you
go to this article
(http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q196/5/06.ASP) you'll find
the file Hpgl32.exe which gives you the converter. It's rough workaround
but it works.

Dan Eifert
Lockheed Martin - Orlando
(407) 356-5789