RE: Solidscape user group?

From: Jeff Katz (jeffk@protomarket.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 09:17:46 EET

I'm willing to offer it on our site, if there's interest. Come to think of
it, we'll offer a forum for every tech that doesn't have one already, as
long as we here there's interest. Let me know if you are interested.

Jeff Katz
President/CEO
773-477-7374 x203
www.ProtoMarket.com <http://www.ProtoMarket.com>
The Online Marketplace for Rapid Manufacturing
Fast, Free, Secure