RE: Castable Epoxy With A Marble Look

From: Ben May (benmay@pdd.co.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 21:13:02 EET

Rick

I did a modelmaking job recently where I had to achieve a marble effect. my
low-tech solution was to use ordinary fast cast into which you add a couple
of pigments which are only partially mixed in to create marble effect
swirls. Takes a bit of practice but is actually extremely effective.

Ben May
Senior Development Manager

PDD Ltd
87 Richford Street