CAS 2001 - First Announcement - Call for papers

From: Stefan Ulzheimer (stefan@imp.uni-erlangen.de)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 19:05:36 EET

Note: This message is distributed via several mailing lists. We regret if
you receive multiple copies of this message. Please forward this 1st
announcement to interested colleagues! Thank you!

CAS 2001 - First Announcement - Call for papers

The 6th International Workshop on Computed Assisted Surgery & Rapid
Prototyping in Medicine - CAS 2001
will be held at the Maritim Hotel in Nürnberg, Germany from October 11-13,
2001.

Additional activities include the annual meeting of the EC funded PHIDIAS
network and the final meeting of FORBILD - the Bavarian Center of
Excellence for Medical Imaging and Image Processing.

We've just finished the first announcement which will be mailed in the next
few days. We also set up the workshop homepage with the respective
information about workshop topics, registration and abstract submission. If
you are interested please visit it under http://www.cas2001.org.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us at
info@cas2001.org!

I'm looking forward to welcoming you here in Nürnberg in October!

Sincerely
Stefan Ulzheimer
Congress Secretary

--
Stefan Ulzheimer, Dipl.-Phys.
Institute of Medical Physics             Tel: +49 (0) 9131 852 58 31