MJSA Expo New York

From: CGrunewald@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 23:55:08 EET

Aloha,
Model Master is sponsoring, Giuseppe Massoni for a seminar, “3D Workflow in
Jewelry Design and Production” (Seminar S4) on Sunday, March 4 from 3:45 PM
– 5:00 PM at the MJSA Expo New York Show (March 4-6). Giuseppe Massoni is the
author of “Modeling and Mold Making for Designers” an advanced training
tutorial for Rhinoceros (Rhino3D). Massoni’s family jewelry business has been
in operation in Rome, Italy since 1790. Massoni is known around the world for
innovative design, manufacturing and stone mounting techniques. Giuseppe
Massoni has developed specialized processes for creating molds for jewelry
manufacturing using Rhino and CNC milling technology. If you are interested
in bringing CAD/CAM solutions in to your Design / Manufacturing process,
this is a seminar you don’t want to miss.

 Model Master will have 6 booths, showing the latest in 3D Design Software
and Computer Aided Manufacturing Technologies. Representatives from Model
Master and sponsoring manufacturers, will be demonstrating / showcasing, Art
CAM Pro 5, DG/Matrix, FreeFORM, Rhinoceros, JewelCAD, IronCAD software. As
well as CNC Milling, 3D Printing, and 3D Scanning solutions. Please drop by
and see the latest in cutting edge technology.

This display is sponsored by 3D Systems, Frank Pertot Co., Eisinger
Enterprises USA / I.Shor Canada LTD, Otto Frei & Borel, Sensable Technologies
and Model Master.

If you require information on these technologies or I can answer any
questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best Regards,
Christian Grunewald
Precision Modelmaking Technologies
Hawaii