Quickparts.com

From: Longhrns89@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 01:35:59 EET

I want to find out if many RP users use the quickparts.com site to quote parts and if you've had parts run, is their quality any good? Is it cost effective to use their service? One person has told me their price quotes are not realistic for him. They state they are able to produce a quote based on their knowledge of cost to operate a bureau. The problem I see with a service like this are one, it's like sending a quote to someone behind a curtain and what you get back is what you get back. Don't get me wrong, but quickparts.com seems like an excellent idea.

Rob Kiser.