Injection Molder Seeking RP Services

From: Doug Cullum (dougcullum@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 01:52:35 EET

MOS Plastics, Inc., is a custom injection molder located in San Jose, CA.
With 38 injection molding machines ranging in tonnage from 28 to 550, we
also have in-house tooling engineering and build capability. We are known
for conquering the most difficult challenges. We come across a number of
projects every year where having a partner to provide RP services and
expertise would be of great benefit. Ideally, we'd find someone near us,
but most anywhere in California would be acceptable.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Doug Cullum
President and CEO