Re: Bead Blaster

From: Doug Groh (douggroh@rapid.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:28:53 EET

There are numerous manufacturers out there, I have seen units that run
as little as $400.00 and as much as $10,000.00. You have to decide
whatyou want. Search the archives. I did a search on the Alta vista
search engine, and found four rpml articles.
here is one of them http://bart.lpt.fi/archives/rp-ml-1997/1644.html

Search the machinery distributors in your area. I would look at
Production Tool in my own area. You may have another tool and Machinery
distributor in your area. I use glass beads in a trinco unit. You can
look at their site here.
http://www.trinco.com/

Doug Groh