Re: How RP turns into the PF? Introducing RP to the mass market.

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 22:02:38 EET

Thanks to Josh for some interesting ideas about proliferation of fabber
technology. (Josh, I take if that by "PF" you mean "personal fabber." Is
that right?)

Along these lines, people may be interested in something we just posted last
night on our site. It's a brief description of a talk I'm giving with a
partner later this week in San Francisco at the O'Reilly Conference on
peer-to-peer computing. The title of the talk is "Napster Fabbing--Internet
Delivery of Physical Products" and it's at
http://www.ennex.com/publish/200102-MB&Howison-Napster.sht.

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Marshall Burns