FW: About wind tunnel models

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@gloo3d.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 07:00:55 EET

-----Original Message-----
From: K. Siva Prasad [mailto:ksp@iitk.ac.in]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 3:30 AM
To: Anshuman Razda
Subject: About wind tunnel models

Respected sir,

I am Research scholar from IIT kanpur, CAD-P lab. We are facing some
problem with the RP-ML. we are receiving the mails but not able to send the
mail to the list. I need an enquiry that Any web site is aviable for the
stl models of the wind tunnel models. Can you lighten me in this issue.

Sincerely yours

siva prasad

At 09:10 AM 10/20/00 -0700, you wrote:
>The process is called stereophotogrammetry and none of the software I have
>tested work. You have to manually pick points in different views and the
>accuracy suffers. Unless there is new software that is automated and
>accurate that has come to the market that I dont know about.
>
>AR
>
>Dr Anshuman Razdan,
>Director PRISM
>MC 5906, GWC 574
>Arizona State University
>Tempe AZ 85287
>http://prism.asu.edu/~razdan
>480 965 0483 (Tina)

K. Siva Prasad
Research Scholar
C/o Dr. Sanjay G. Dhande
CAD LAB , Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur, INDIA.
Tel: +91 +512 597838
Fax: +91 +512 597180
Res: