Re: Problems sending mail

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 19:01:30 EET

Hi:

To some extent this may also be happening with US domains. I can see in my
ATT RPML account that postings from members of AOL, sometimes don't get
distributed to my AOL account. Often my own postings don't get distributed
back to the AOL account from which they were posted.

I've been monitoring this for several months and it's definitely happening -
but not every time - maybe 30%?

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road