Medical/Dental RP

From: SSchm11977@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 07:03:40 EET

Many have asked me about medical and dental RP and the use of EDM with it. I
have a dental web page at www.drsschmitt.com. You may want to review some of
the material on it. Go to "Digital Dentistry" and then the Digital
Restorations, EDM & Electrode and the SLS, SLA& InkJet buttons. Our company
Tel Med Technologies (tmt-tech.com) is interested in research and marketing
partners to bring some of these techniques to the marketplace. We would also
like to develop SBIR research with Universities that have similar interests.

Stephen M. Schmitt DDS, MS
210-887-3042
e-mail schm11977@aol.com