Re: rp definition

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 20:14:13 EET

Jeff,

    Terry wasn't the publisher, never has been. In 1992, the RP Report was
still published by Adam Cohen, a former 3D Systems engineer who started it
the year before. Adam sold the newsletter to CAD/CAM publishing a couple of
years later and went on to become a co-founder of Soligen.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com