Re: mechanical properties

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@protoshape.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 00:09:38 EET

I'm passing this information on to the customer.

Thanks Glyn, and thank you to everyone else who responded!
I knew this was the place to look, but I had no idea there was so much
architectural prototyping going on - lots of tiny buildings out
there.

-Sheba
Bathsheba Grossman (831) 429-8224
Microsculpture microsculpture.com