RE: mechanical properties

From: Jeff Katz (jeffk@protomarket.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 01:12:53 EET

It just so happens that we have at least one vendor in our network who
specializes in that sort of work. They use a laser cutter to cut and etch
thin plastic sheets for architectural models. They work with many
architectural firms here in Chicago. Please contact me directly for more
information.

Jeff Katz
President/CEO
773.477.7374 x203