Re: date for conferences and Trade-fairs for RP, RT in 2001?

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 18:03:56 EET

In a message dated 01-01-29 08:08:05 EST, J.vanderZwaag@ind.tno.nl writes:

<< Hello list,

 Is there is list with all RP/RT conferences and trade-fairs for 2001? I
 know
 the uRapid is in The Netherlands, Amsterdam in May.

 I also want to make clear that TNO Industry Technology has moved from
 Delft
 to Eindhoven. Change the adress please (scroll down).

 Best regards,

 Wilfred Backers

 Project: Tijd:

 TNO Industrial Technology
 Department Industrial Prototyping
 RP Engineer
 Rondom 1
 P.O.Box 6235
 5600 HE EINDHOVEN (The Netherlands)
 tel: +31 (0)40 2650120
 fax: +31 (0)40 2650301
 E-mail: w.backers@ind.tno.nl <mailto:w.backers@ind.tno.nl>
 http://www.ind.tno.nl/en/productiondevelopment/prototyping/index.html
 <http://www.ind.tno.nl/en/productiondevelopment/prototyping/index.html>

Dear Mr. Backers:

There is a very complete list on our site for conferences. Look for the
"upcoming Events" link(s) on the home page, or go to the main directory page
where there is another link.

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping is located at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

Incidentally, listings are free, so if anyone has an upcoming event of
interest, please let us know. You can also have up to 50 words of
description without charge.

Best regards,

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.