Educational Event -Reply

From: James Reitz (jreitz@dsmdesotech.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 22:49:09 EET

Whats the attendance of this event.? It seems like a reasonable location.
The SCR 802 rapid Tooling could be good.
My overall feeling.... we want to do as much as possible, yet we can't do
everything ( Is that me saying this?).
Marketing needs to coordinate our over all participation in all such things
to be sure that we are covering the market, generating press coverage,
yet not over taxing our resources. I also want to ensure a high standard
for all presentaqtions with full signoff through Marketing and Kim Axiotis,
as required.
Jim

>>> "Michelle Le Grand" <giggleygirl76@hotmail.com> 01/22/01 04:32pm

The Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing 2001 Conference & Exposition in
Cincinnati, Ohio, May 14-17, 2001.

Topics covered at the Conference include: Rapid Production, Use of CNC
with
RP, RP for Medical Applications, Innovations in Reverse Engineering
Applications, Materials for RP, Direct Metal Fabrication, New Products:
Niche Applications, Fast Castings v. Direct Metal Applications, Research
&
Development, Advances in RP Machines, Rapid Technologies for Plastic
Tooling
Applications, Alternative Approaches to Mold Making, Process
Improvement,
and The Future of RP.

If you are interested in ATTENDING, EXHIBITING or SPEAKING at this
year's
event, please visit the website at www.sme.org/rapid. Anyone
interested in
SPEAKING must complete the Call for Papers form (on the website) and
return
it along with an abstract to rapid@sme.org or fax it to (313) 240-8254.