Re: Encapsulating metal parts in SLA

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (dvanputt@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 17:19:55 EET

Ian,

Paul Freeman's email from the 3DNASUG meeting listing last year is dpiggett@uwic.ac.uk.

The RPMI at GA Tech in Atlanta has a project called, "Building Around Inserts". You can access a description of the project at the RPMI web site at http://rpmi.marc.gatech.edu. You may remember that the RPMI submitted a functional prototype of an SLA-250 with 11 built-in inserts in the 3DSNASUG awards competition last year as well.

The RPMI is sponsoring an Open House on February 8, 2001. Details may be found at the web site under 'What's New'. An image of the SLA-250 functional prototype is in the brochure link in the invitation document.

Best Regards

--
Doug
-