Re: VRML or OBJ to STL

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 23:33:25 EET

Karl, Our approach has always been to ask our customer to go back into his
original 3D CAD file and change his settings, so to export a larger stl
file. If the stl file is large enough, the faceted surfaces, as viewed in
Solid View (excellent program), go away and good non-faceted RP models
always result. If there's another way, I would like to hear about it. Best
Regards, Tom Richards, Metallurgist