Re: Best (?) Rapid Machine?

From: Richard_Doyle/DTM@dtm-corp.com
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 19:30:26 EET

Yes, I think you are missing something. While both technologies you mention are
good in their own way, the SLS process provides for a wider range of material
options at close to the same price point. Plastics, foundry sand and other
casting materials, as well as the new LaserForm metal material could provide, as
you put it, the most form, fit, and function possiblities that you desire. For
more information, have a look at our website - www.dtm-corp.com

And yes, I work for the company, and I am simply expressing my own point of
view.

Richard Doyle
DTM

"steve" <butler@cad.uccb.ns.ca> on 01/12/2001 10:54:21 AM