Don't Fool With Mother Nature!

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 14:39:03 EET

>A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.
>While on the operating table, she had a near death experience. Seeing
>God,she asked Him if this was "it." God said, "No, I am sending you back.
>You have another 40 years, 2 months and 8 days to live." Upon recovery,
>the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face lift,
>liposuction, breast augmentation, a tummy tuck, etc. She even had her
>hairdresser come to the hospital to change her hair color before she was
>released from the hospital. She figured that, since she had such a long
>life ahead of her, she had better make the most of it. She left the
>hospital after all the operations, and while crossing the street she was
>hit by an ambulance and was immediately killed. Arriving in front of God,
>the woman said, "I thought you said I had another forty years left to
>live. What happened?" God replied, "I didn't recognize you."

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

Impossibilities are merely things which we have not yet learned.
                                                          ~ Charles W.
Chesnutt

Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/