Re: Titanium Casters

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@protoshape.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 10:00:09 EET

This would be a great question on which to search the list archives at

http://bart.lpt.fi/archives/

Lots of leads in the "most recent" section. I don't personally know
whether they're any good, but there it is for what it's worth.

As a footnote, my studio-mate got some Sanders waxes of body jewelry
cast in Ti, and while the castings from this foundry were generally
poor (you don't want to know their name), the Sanders waxes showed a
_lot_ of uniform porosity. So I'd say: seal, seal, seal.

-Sheba
Bathsheba Grossman (831) 429-8224
Microsculpture microsculpture.com
Digital sculpture bathsheba.com