LOM Post Curing Process

From: charleston yan (charlestonyan@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 08:29:37 EET

Dear All,

I am a final year student from National University of
Singapore and I am writing a project on RPS
specifically on LOM.

I have here two questions that require your advice:
1) Infiltration- it is a post curing process whereby
resin is being absorbed by LOM model under heat and
vacuum conditions. Is there any supplier for this
process in terms of equipments and technical support.
2) There was a legal suit between Kira and Helisys
couple to years back. What is the outcome of the suit?

I would appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thank you in advance,

Charleston Yan