Re: STAT Press Release

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 19:00:50 EET

Earl,

    Okay, those are trade secrets. But as far as I know there is no way to register a trade secret and the Coke formula is not registered anywhere. When you said your company has two registered trade secrets I was wondering if you know something that I don't.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com