3DSNASUG Volunteers Needed.

From: Bruce (lemaster@artcorp.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 19:17:23 EET

Happy New Year!

As we enter the new year I would like to again ask that members of the 3D
Systems North American Sterolithography Users Group, Inc. please consider
how you might lend your talents to the organization. We have many positions
available for those that are willing to invest some of their time and talent
toward making the organization a continuing success. We have received
will be fully supported.

Below I have listed some of the positions that you might consider helping
out with.

3DSNASUG Executive Committee positions (elected positions):

Chair-Elect
Secretary
Treasurer

3DSNASUG Committee positions (appointed positions):

Tutorials Coordinator
Registration Coordinator
Nominations
Website Coordinator
Legal
Other (fill in the blank if you have a suggestion)

We also have a need for a new logo for the group. If you have ideas please
contact me or one of the executive committee officers.

Don't forget, March 18 is only 10 weeks away and the first cutoff for
registration ($450 price) is January 15, 2001.

Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to seeing you at the Annual
Meeting.

Regards,

Bruce E. LeMaster
Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation