RE: Surface data of a Cow

From: Peter Blacklin (blacklin@erols.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 20:48:17 EET

Apologies to all - I had to write this!

If you have an STL file of a cow it might be a "mooo-t" point to look for an "udder" format as DelCam can take the data and machine from it. With the fast approaching deadline you are on the "horns" of a dilemma getting the software and learning to use it. This is one project you can't "milk" but should be a good "tail" for the office of how you "cud" get the job done.
So you'd better "hoof" it to get the job done.

Peter Blacklin

Optimum Solutions Inc.
11391 Barrow Downs
Columbia MD 21044