Re: Desktop NC and injection molding

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 11:23:23 EET

At 01:47 PM 20/12/2000, Doty Mike wrote:
>Do you have any recommendations on what is the best desktop CNC mill? So
>far, The MaxNC looks like the best deal to me. Also, any suggestions you
>might have on injection molders would be helpful. Thanks.

Dear Doty Mike,

As you will understand it is impossible to define "the best" machine.
Depends on you application, your budget, your requirements, support, etc etc.
The only thing that I can do (apart from mentioning that the machines that we
sell are of course very good) is point out a very interesting website. Do visit
http://www.desktopcnc.com
This website lists a very large number of desktop mills in a comparison
table, gives background information on each manufacturer and much more.

Comparing the table with your requirements and budget will help you much.
I can recommend this website to anyone interested in the field (note that we
do not have any interest in this site, apart from paying for a banner
advertisement).
We do not have any information on injection moulding machines.

Best regards,

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling.

mailto:info@spline.nl --- website: http://www.deskproto.com