RP Tollerances ...

From: Necchio Mosč - Promau Group (necchio@promau.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 23:19:07 EET

Hallo to all of you from cold Italy.
Some days ago I tried to collect some infos concerning the typical
range of shape and position tolerance usually applied by the RP/RT
service provider.
Unfortunately, using my spaghetti english, I realized may question
was not so clear or nobody are declaring or considering such kind of
tolerances.
In fact all the gentlemen answered my question, talked only about
system accuracy.
It seems values like: parallelism, squareness, perpendicularity, real
position, etc. are not important for customers or declared by them
.. Isn't it ?

M.Necchio

                      Promau Group - Italy
           Engineering, Rapid Prototyping & Tooling
     for the Rapid Product Development
         Torino - Novara - Cameri
         Milano - Pavia - Trento
        info@promau.com - http://www.promau.com