Re: Cubic Technology, LOM

From: SIBCOINC@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 17:41:27 EET

Dear LOM users and Potential users:

As we have been servicing LOM users for the past 7 years in the US and
Europe, we would like to confirm that we will continue to offer fair and
cometitive materials and services for the LOM users given the latest
shutdown of Helisys. All services done by Sibco is provided through service
engineers with extensive experience in the LOM technology.

We will also continue to offer all materials that was previously offered by
Helisys(now shut down) in addition to Sibco's Superior products.

While we wish Mr. Feygin the best of Luck on his new resurrection, Cubic
Technologies, please take note, as confirmed by himself with me over the
phone, that Cubic Technologies will not provide replacement parts for the LOM
equipment that is in the market for users that want to fix their own
equipment, and will only service equipment based upon time and materials, or
service contracts as he states in his email.

Sibco, INc will provide parts, service and materials to all LOM users without
any conditions.

Sincerely,

A. Siblani
President