Re: HEy ho, hello

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 11:07:40 EET

At 06:06 PM 18/12/2000, Michael Rees wrote:
>Is the Objet Quadra in the market? (I mean as a product one can buy?)

Hi Michael,

At the recent Euromold in Frankfurt they had a very nice booth,
and told me roughly the same as during the RP&M show in april
in Rosemont: machine not yet commercially available, will be in
a couple of months.
On the preview for next years RP&M I saw that they took a very
large booth, perhaps then they will be ready.
Apparently they have deep pockets as they can afford all expensive
shows without a single sale yet.

Best regards,

Lex Lennings.

PS for an alternative that is commercially available, look at:

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling.

mailto:info@spline.nl --- website: http://www.deskproto.com