RE: Anybody used Protomarket.com

From: cwhovery@cswebmail.com
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 05:40:40 EET

To whom,

We have used protomarket.com and found the service to be extremely useful. I did not have a large rolodex full of RP service bureaus so the ability to put up a single file and receive comparable quotes was a huge timesaver. In addition, the quotes that we did get were better that the two that I had found otherwise.

I found the people at protomarket were very customer service oriented and very interested in my feedback and experience.

I would recommend it.

Charles Overy
Dir of Eng.

            Laser Graphic Manufacturing