HEy ho, hello

From: rees (rees@michaelrees.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 02:06:29 EET

Hi everybody, whats the news?

 I'm wondering two things. 1. Is the Objet Quadra in the market? (I mean
as a product one can buy?) 2. Would anyone be willing to share their
observations comparing 3d printing as practiced by Z corp and Thermojet
printing as practiced by 3D systems? Does anyone out there have equal
experience with them both? I am particularly interested in experience
with the companies, tech support, product support, whether there have
been any nightmares, etc.,. If you would rather email me privately, all
replies will be kept in confidence.

all the best,

happy holidays and happy new year!!

michaelrees