Global survey on RP & RT requirements

From: Grize Philippe-Emmanuel (philoup@icapmail.epfl.ch)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 17:32:55 EET

Dear list,

As a research assistant at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, I am
working on a comparative evaluation of the global performances of Rapid
Prototyping and complex mold-making techniques.

Nearing the end of the project, I am looking for some data and opinion about
the actual and future needs in these domains. I will be delighted if you
could take some of your time and share your valuable experience by answering
some questions on this internet site :
http://lgppwww.epfl.ch/rpsurvey.asp
It takes about 5 minutes and it would be very usefull for me.
Best regards

Philippe

Philippe Grize
EPFL-DGM-LGPP