Re: Anybody used Protomarket.com

From: info (info@m2-systems.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 19:45:41 EET

Yes, we had used the protomarket and though I was happy with their service,
we didn't get any business from it. The site doesn't seem to attract makers
who need to use Sanders for small part making. There seemed to be a lot of
SLA and SLS needs. Best of luck to you. Everyone I spoke with there was
great.
Pam

> I'm curious if anyone out there has received parts or the similar as a
result of using the online quoting system Protomarket.com. Were you
satisfied with the way Protomarket handled everything? Were you happy with
the price? Were you satisfied with the parts? Any information you folks out
there have would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.