Stories Wanted of the Trials and Tribulations of Being a Design Engineer

From: Christina Email (Christina@ctipublishing.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 18:32:38 EET

The editors of Time-Compression Technologies North America magazine are looking for funny stories, common situations ... basically the daily trials and tribulations of being a design engineer.

We are considering a new feature for the publication and need your help to get it started.

Please submit your replies to me privately and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Christina Fuges
Editorial Director
CTI Publishing
MoldMaking Technology/Time-Compression Technologies North America magazines
301 S. Main St, Ste. 1 West
Doylestown, PA 18901
215 230 9556, ext. 105
215 230 9601