Re: [Technical Problem with SLA]

From: Spencer Onuh (sonuh@usa.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 13:10:29 EET

Jeff,

  This is an easy problem. You do not need to apply globally. I have two
  possible solutions.

  1. Relocate to LA or

  2. Rename your machine as NYLA (New York Layer Additive)

  The small print is that remember to apply and get the patent right.

  I know this will help.

"Jeff Katz" <JeffK@protomarket.com> wrote:
We really need some help over here, if anyone has experienced this problem
and could give us some advise.

The S fell off my SLA, now I have an LA, but I am in NY. What should I do?

Jeff Katz
President/CEO, ProtoMarket.com
559 W. Diversey Parkway, Ste. 304
Chicago, IL 60614
773-477-7374 x203
fax 477-6949
www.Protomarket.com
The Online Marketplace for Rapid Manufacturing
Fast, Free, and Secure

Spencer .O. Onuh (Ph.D)
Senior Lecturer
Regional Centre for Manufacturing Industries (RCMI)
Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
University of Portsmouth
Anglesea Building
Portsmouth PO1 3DJ
United Kingdom